Once again, the GEOINT community will be convening for the premier event of the year hosted by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF). GEOINT 2017 will be bringing together members of the defense, intelligence, and homeland security communities, as well as industry members and academia, to help advance the role of geospatial intelligence for national security and beyond.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Advancing Capabilities to Meet Emerging Threats,” which will focus on building enduring partnerships to support collective capabilities to solve some of the most demanding global problems.
TerraGo will be reinforcing this theme by showcasing its TerraGo Edge and TerraGo Magic mobile solutions, which enable the defense and intelligence community to best connect and share data on an enterprise-level, and beyond.
Here are some key highlights from this podcast interview:
- Insights about TerraGo presence GEOINT 2017. (3:13)
- Why creating and leveraging “GeoPackage for Interoperability” is very important for the GEOINT community. (5:35)
- How the concept of data sharing via “drone to phone” is coming to life. (8:16)
- How TerraGo Edge or Magic Private Cloud enable secure collaboration. (10:36)
- How the GEOINT community has expanded and evolved over the years. (12:50)
- The future and the next phase of TerraGo’s growth. (15:23)