TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS 7.3.1 is a patch release applicable to Publisher for ArcGIS and Publisher for ArcGIS Server. It includes performance enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Enhancement to GeoPDF layering by supporting the annotation layers draw order option.
- Support for table frame elements for improved export of transparent features.
- Improvements to feature transparency speed and generates smaller GeoPDF files.
- Expansion of Edge basemap zoom level range.
- Bug fixes to significantly improve performance and address any customer-reported issues.
Note: This release requires a Publisher version 7.0+ license key. If you are not yet on version 7, request your new license keys here.
For a complete list of updates, view the “What defects were fixed in this release?” section of the TerraGo Publisher Release notes.